“Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.”
-Psalm 139:16 (The Message)
Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (SOHL) is observed by church congregations either the Sunday before or after January 22. It was created as an act of love in response to the January 22, 1973 Roe v. Wade decision by the Supreme Court to legalize abortion in the United States. In 2017, SOHL will be observed on Sunday, January 15th.
As Christians, we join together to observe a day dedicated to informing and lifting up our community to honor life. It is a time for remembering how fragile life is and how precious this gift from God is meant to be. We wish to join with you in a celebration of life, as we continue to provide women in unintended pregnancies with the message of life and hope.
Request our Sanctity of Human Life Resources
For your Church, Organization or Business
A Caring Pregnancy Center has prepared several complimentary resources to help facilitate your observance of Sanctity of Human Life Sunday. (Click to Download)
- Bulletin Insert/Flyer
- Life in the Womb (4 minute) Video Presentation
- Purchase this inexpensive video from SermonSpice.com
- Or another affordable video from SermonSpice.com
- We also have the Prayer Cast video available in
Simply call A Caring Pregnancy Center at 719.544.9321 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request our Sanctity of Human Life resources and discuss how we can assist you in celebrating life on this significant day and every day.
Please ask your Pastor if…
- Will there be a special offering for ACPC that day?
- Is your Church participating in the Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign in January?
Request a Speaker
We look forward to sharing ACPC with you, answering any questions your group might have and/or meet the unique needs of your group.
Baby Bottle Boomerang
Baby Bottle Boomerang is an exciting way to support A Caring Pregnancy Center. When you fill a bottle with spare change, cash or even a check, remember to pray as a family for the precious teens, women and unborn children served daily at A Caring Pregnancy Center. Baby Bottles create vital community awareness of A Caring Pregnancy Center, promote family prayer and raise funds to support our life-giving programs and services. The bottles are distributed to those interested in participating and are collected at a time you or your organization designate. Contact A Caring Pregnancy Center to request your bottles.
Check out our urgent needs page in ways you can bless ACPC.
- Download the prayer guide and join us in 21 days of prayer.
- Pray that teens, women and men struggling with unintended pregnancy would be referred to A Caring Pregnancy Center.
- Pray for our Relationship Education program as we equip teens in our community with the tools to postpone sexual involvement until marriage.
- Pray for those who need compassion and help to grieve their abortion losses.
Thank you for joining with us as we celebrate life and continue to provide women in unintended pregnancies with the message of life and hope…for dear life.Your decision to honor human life as sacred helps us share the good news with women and men in our community.
Learn more about helping those who cannot speak for themselves:
For Youth Leaders and Parents – Age-appropriate ways to teach kids and teens to honor life as a gift from God